Monday, June 2, 2008

Some new layouts

Some layouts I have made for challenges.

These were for The Design X blog


This one was about your mother and what you recieved from her.
This one was a fear as a child. Seriously I was scared to death of Aliens sitting on our windmill. We saw a exhibit in Minneapolis when I was about 10 and it was all about that stuff and I couldnt shake it lol.
This was made for a scrapbook doodle challenge 6x12 size. using Rusty Pickly paper.
I made this for The Design X challenge and for a guest designer spot on Scrap 4 Life. Not sure if I made it. I kind of don't get my hopes up anymore lol.
For the design X blog it was about regrets and I do regret not traveling with my grandpa to Norway and for the Guest Designer spot it was where you would like to travel and why. I have lots more to post just putting final touches on things.

8 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Great pages! Love you style!

rajah1116 said...

OMG...I was soooo afraid of aliens as a kid! LOL....

Pamela Smerker said...

Wow Jen these are all fantastic! I think you should totally make the DT. I hope you will try out for mine!!
See ya soon, can't wait!!

teresamatz said...

really great pages, really love the first two (so does my dh, he is looking over my shoulder)

Megan Aaron said...

wow! those pages are great, so much detail! good luck on the dt!

Shawna said...

Great pages. youve got a nice style going. the first is my fav

Marnie said...

GORGEOUS layouts love them!

Colleen said...

Wow You've busy busy! Great layouts!