Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For the Dogs

Update: I was just picked as one of the 3D top designers for this little box! WOO HOO


I made these cute little boxes from the challenge at: 3D Design Challenge Blog. Once I got the hang of it they were super easy. I had a little melt down making them lol. Just a minor one, screaming, a few bad words, nothing to nasty. I think I just am not thinking clearly yet or something. Anyway, I love how they turned out. I made them out of some paper in my stash, Pebbles Inc, from a dog kit. Its so funny because the kids know when the dogs have a birthday, Abby's is Sept 11th, and she will be 8 and Dakota turns 2 on November 1st. I grew up on a farm where we never knew how old are dogs were because they would just show up, and stay. And cats were a dime a dozen. But I love our pets. I think we will just buy a few little toys at the dollar store and stick them in the box.







14 comments:

Eve said...

These are adorable!
I am trying my hand at a challenge- if you would like to pop over and check it out!
Kindly,
~Eve

Anonymous said...

These are great, Jen. I love pets too (but I only have kids....)! thanks for playing this week at 3DDC!
~Carrie

Unknown said...

Doggie Bags! These are too cute.

Annette said...

These are totally cute! Great job!

chloe said...

How cute are these!! Well done!!

Unknown said...

These are really cute. I love how us animal lovers help them celebrate their birthdays !

Dawn said...

super cute boxes jen! glad to see you are being creative again!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These are just darling!!! And huge congrats on the Top 3-D!!! We live on a farm and though we do have one special dog we've had forever, YES, cats ARE a dime a dozen -- LOL!!! Made me chuckle!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable!!!! I really love these! What cute doggie images! Congrats on making top 3d!!!!

Camillae said...

Hi Jen, your 3D is so cute. Great job! Congrats on being Top 3D.

Ginger said...

Congrats on the top 3-D! These are really cute, I know what you mean by not knowing how old the animals are... Looks like your back at it.

Unknown said...

You go girl - these baggies are super cute :)

thescrapmaster said...

Those are too cute! Great idea for doggie christmas presents :)

~Samantha

Jen Mc said...

These are SUPER cute!!!!!