Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A few weekend layouts and a TOOT!!!

Well over the weekend Scrap4Life had a weekend Spring theme crop, and I actually won by doing 12 layouts, and 3 cards, I actually finished all the challenges!!! I was quite happy with myself!!! So below are a few of my favorites, and yeah I am still scrappin the adorable neighbor kids.
Also today I found out two of my layouts are being published in Scrapbook.com Magazines May issue! I have never had anything published anywhere before so I was very excited, still am! Today was a beautiful day in Denver, I think it was almost 75 or so.














4 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Adorable layouts Jen and congrats again!! You deserve it!

Tricia said...

wonderful layouts! Very clean cut style! Glad you found us at paper popsicles!

Stacey said...

Awesome and congrats!

Gine said...

Great pages...LOVE that last one. The picture is sooo cute

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, I will check out Scrap4life more
Have a great week =)