Thursday, May 15, 2008

Page Plans card sketch

Here is my page plan card sketch.

My father-in-law is getting put in the hospital for 6 weeks. He has MS and gets sores from sitting. They make him lay in a airbed deal which he calls his coffin. So the kids and I are going to send cards every other day or so from each kid and pictures and things. Hes in Sioux Falls SD and we are in Colorado so its not so easy to go see him much. But he is the most positive man I have ever met and I know he will go through this like a trooper!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very very cute card Jen - you are really soaring with your cards lately :) Watch out it is addictive - and for the record you can do dots anytime - I don't mind at all :)
{hugs} k

Dawn said...

Those are great cards! I know he will appreciate them. Have a great day!
Dawn

Jennifer Buck said...

This is adorable! I think he will love it! TFS...:)

Cassie said...

this is such a cute card - love how you used the sketch!!