Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yellow Challenge And Page Plans Sketch

I did this layout using the sketch below from Page Plans, I flipped it sideways but I like it. I get so sentimental looking at my kids getting so big and scrapping them when they are little. Matt was only about 9 and now Jake is 9! Crazy huh!












Scrap 4 Life has really fun challenges and this one was to use mainly yellow as your color for your layout. I kind of like how it turned out. Im not sure about the flowers on a boy layout but I like it so thats all that counts right?

4 comments:

Envoy-ette said...

They grow so quickly! I was doing the same thing...aching for those days!

Lesli said...

Great LO's - I love how you flipped the sketch :)

Dawn said...

Those are both great pages, and I know what you mean about them growing so fast! The layout is great too, might have to try that one myself...still no real pages done over the last few weeks, only digital. :) Have a great day!
Dawn

Pamela Smerker said...

Oh super cute Jen! I love the layout and all the bright colors!! I get sentimental too, I think that is one of the most fun things about scrapping!! have a great weekend.