Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Today was pretty layed back and didnt do a whole lot. I guess the kids aren't to old for the Easter bunny and he didnt come and now I feel like total bad mom. But thats not the reason for Easter anyway is it. Made a ham and some potatoes and corn and took a nap and made the cards below.


Yesterday the boys went riding and it snowed a little but today was 50 degrees so thats all gone. Thats why I love Colorado! Thought I'd post some pics of Tyler (16) riding.










I made this card from a sketch found at Carols Paperplayce. I used Colorbox paper, Queen and Co flowers and Rub-ons from the Rockstar line from DMVC. I am pretty happy how it turned out considering I'm new at the challenge sketch


thing. The second card was made using the sketch from Di Hickman. I used the same paper from Colorbox.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jen,
Your lovely card has reminded me of Summer! I can hardly wait for it to arrive :) Thanks for playing along :)
Carol x

Spot-On said...

Love your cards, but LOVE your photo's more! You know I ride too right? just upgraded to a Honda CRF 230cc! Love me some dirtbiking!!!