Friday, March 21, 2008

Ellen Tickets!

I am so excited I got a call about 3 weeks ago saying that I could get 4 tickets to Ellens show. I have been trying at least two years for this. So for part of Amanda's graduation present I am taking her to sunny LA ! My really awesome friend Amy and her friend Yasmine are coming also. We have rented a huge beautiful condo and I am so excited.

This will be Amanda and my first mother/daughter trip alone so that in itself will be super special. Her first plane ride, first time to see the ocean, first t.v. show taping. So it will be fantastic!



Today was pretty uneventful otherwise. I worked on my real estate stuff, still havent planned any Easter dinner stuff. Will the Easter Bunny come to our house? we will see lol. I got a super cute picture of my niece Grace isnt she adorable?







And Lj came today so Amanda was so excited. He really is a nice kid. They have their problems with the distance of being 4 hours apart but they end up back together. He goes to Mesa State for sports therapy or something like that. I hate the thought of her wanting to move that far away this year. I'm not sure what her final plans are but if involves moving away from her mommy, I wont be happy!






Ok on to the Apprentice, Trace Adtkins and Pierce are the Final 2 . The cowboy versus the Brit. I so hope Trace kicks his Brittish Ass.












No comments: